Given the unprecedented situation regarding COVID-19, Akbars wanted to update you on the steps we are taking to keep our restaurant clean and safe for you and our people.
We are continuing to follow official guidance from the government and health authorities. The wellbeing of our customers, employees and suppliers is of the greatest importance to us and we will continue to ensure our policies and procedures reflect the best available information from those authorities.
Keeping our restaurant clean and safe
We remain committed to the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness and have strengthened our detailed procedures in this area to minimise the spread of COVID-19. These include:
- Sanitising tables, high chairs, more frequently throughout the day;
- Cleaning contact points such as door handles, card readers, taps and hand rails even more regularly with disinfectants;
- Reminding all employees of the importance of thorough and frequent hand-washing.
Continuing to serve our customers, employees and local communities
Across the UK, communities are facing unprecedented disruption and uncertainty, in particular around the availability of goods and services. We are committed to remaining open for everyone for as long as it is safe to do so.
Our restaurant remains open as usual and we have taken a number of additional steps to ensure that you can continue to enjoy our food and our employees continue to feel safe and looked after at work:
- We are now offering Delivery where available for a £5.00 charge.
- We are working closely with our restaurant staff to minimise the spread of COVID-19 in the procedures they follow, including leaving food deliveries on door steps when requested.
- We are cleaning our restaurant even more regularly to maintain a clean environment.
For more information on steps you can take to mitigate the spread of COVID-19,
please visit the Department of Health & Social Care website.
Thank you for all your support in keeping one another safe.
The Akbars team.
Current Opening times for Takeaway's and Contact-Free Deliveries
Tuesday 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Wednesday 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Thursday 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Friday 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Saturday 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday 5:30pm - 11:00pm